Video and Picture Services
Check Out A Sample Skydiving Video!
The Tandem Skydive Experience
Life’s highlight reel is not complete without your skydive. It’s hard to imagine not capturing the first steps, graduation or wedding day, and while you might not imagine a skydive to have that profound of an effect on your life, it will.
You’re about to tackle one of the most transformative and blissful experiences of your life. A few videos and pictures can reignite all of those amazing memories post jump.
While a skydive will be one of the most memorable experiences of a lifetime, it’s actually quite common to forget some of the finer, and most entertaining, details. That “in the moment” phrase, that nervous excited smile, that facial expression of pure bliss, the shape and contour of the cloud you pass by or the intense colours of that sunset can blur in the mind’s eye when time passes without a sensory reminder. Lock those details in forever with video and pictures.
» SHARP SHOOTER* «
Third person camera flyer provides greater perspective/wider angle(less close up) shots in freefall. You’ll get to interact with another skydiver in freefall, and will get more epic Facebook/Instagram type shots (but no pictures or video flying the parachute). Like the “Top Gun”, get a 5 minute 1080 HD video AND approximately 100 high resolution pictures on a 8GB USB drive.
» TOP GUN «
Our best value media package. Selfie style, instructor handcam perspective.
Get a 5 minute, 1080 HD video capturing the entire skydiving experience(meeting instructor, boarding aircraft, take-off/inflight, exit, freefall, parachute flight, and post ump commentary AND approximately 100 high resolution pictures on an 8GB USB drive.
» ACE* «
The ultimate gold standard! Don’t miss an angle with the best of both packages.
Get it all: Two 1080 HD freefall angles (both inside and outside perspectives), parachute flight, parachute landing, and the entire experience from gear on to feet back on the ground AND both angles for HD photos (minimum 200 photos) on a 8GB USB drive.
Unexpected Benefits of Media Packages
Avoid Future Regret
About 80% of jumpers get a video or picture package, and many of the other 20% end up regretting that decision. You can order video or pictures on the day of your jump, unfortunately we can’t turn the clock back after you exit that airplane.
Unlock Sensory Overload
Many soon-to-be jumpers underestimate the effects an extreme shot of adrenaline has on the brain. It’s quite common for the first jump to seem shorter than in reality. And sometimes, sensory overload can get the best of us, particularly during key moments of your first ump. Some jumpers might forget or not cognitively process that sweet backflip exit you did. Video or pictures can unlock some of those memories!
Enable Visual Storytelling
If you listen to people immediately after their first skydive, they often can’t describe the feeling. We get it. It’s tough. You’re trying to portray an other worldly experience. You might not find the right words to explain it to your BFF or your boss, but that look on your face as soon as you step off the airplane transcends the lack of adjectives to describe the moment.